Aetna® is continuing to support our members during COVID-19
Your health and peace of mind are behind everything we do. That’s why Aetna is providing extra benefits to help you stay protected during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Free telemedicine.* We’re offering a $0 copay for telemedicine visits until June 4, 2020.
- Free coronavirus testing and doctor visits. You’ll have $0 copays for any diagnostic testing and doctor visits related to COVID-19.
- Free crisis support. To help get you through this, we’ve opened crisis response lines for all members — just call 1-833-327-AETNA (2386) (TTY: 711). All Aetna and CVS Caremark® members also have access to the Aetna Nurse Medical Line at 1-800-556-1555 (TTY: 711).
- Free delivery on CVS Pharmacy® prescriptions orders from March 9, 2020, to May 1, 2020.
You’ll have the option of one- to two-day delivery when your prescription is ready. Plus, we’re waiving early refill limits on prescription maintenance medications through CVS Caremark.
- Free care package. If you are hospitalized with COVID-19, we’ll send you a care package to help you recover at home. The package includes resources, personal care items and household supplies to help protect your loved ones from potential exposure in your home.
- Through existing care management programs, we’ll proactively reach out to members most at risk for COVID-19.
- We’re extending Medicare Advantage virtual evaluation and monitoring visit benefits to all Aetna commercial members as a fully covered benefit.
- Resources For Living®, our 24/7 confidential support service, is available to all Aetna members.
Stay up to date by checking out the Aetna COVID-19 website dedicated to updates and resources for you.